HP today announced the new ENVY TouchSmart 15 premium 15” screen notebook that will replace it’s long running Pavilion/Envy dv6 model. The Envy TouchSmart 15 will feature a selection of AMD or Intel processors, the Intel lineup will include the upcoming code named “Haswell” processors 4th generation Core i3/i5/i7 lineup. No specific processor models are […]
About RPLI've been closely following the laptop industry and reviewing laptops for over a decade. I enjoy helping people to find the right laptop and technology for their needs.
Dell is running a pretty good deal on its popular Inspiron 15R Special Edition laptop right now. For $649.99 you can get a decent configuration that includes the standard Full HD screen (very nice) and dedicated AMD HD 7730M graphics. To get the deal you have to visit this link and then apply coupon code […]
The ThinkPad Helix has finally become available on Lenovo.com, after many delays, but as you would expect there are no bargain prices to be found for this premium notebook to tablet convertible. The starting price is $1,679, and Lenovo isn’t even pretending that’s a sale price, you pay full sticker for new. At the base […]
If you’re a student looking for a laptop, either as a graduation gift or maybe early back to school shopping (if you’ve even finished this year yet), is of course touchscreen. It’s one of those features that can help make the Windows 8 OS more usable and the younger generation are simply more used to […]
The much anticipated IdeaPad Yoga 11s is now selling via Lenovo.com for the reasonable starting price of $799.99. The Yoga 11s is a convertible notebook to tablet Windows 8 device, unlike the earlier released Yoga 11 this model has the full version of Windows 8 so you’re not limited to just Windows apps, you can […]
Toshiba recently announced the KIRABook, a premium Windows 8 UltraBook with Ultra HD display, and now the verdict on this notebook from a few major publishers have been appearing on the web. Unfortunately we don’t have the same $2,000 machine on hand other reviews have received to give you our own verdict (waves to Toshiba) […]
The deals just keep getting better on the powerful Lenovo IdeaPad Y500, this time around you can get a fully loaded configuration for $809 when using coupon code HOMEPCDEAL via the Barnes & Noble Affinity store. The B&N exclusive offer store is open to anyone to create an account, you don’t have to have a […]
Microsoft officially announced that there is an update coming to Windows 8 later this year, likely September, in the form of “Windows Blue” (a.k.a Windows 8.1). According to a Microsoft blog, a public preview of Windows 8 will be shown in June at the BUILD developer conference. There are high expectations that the Windows 8.1 […]
In an effort to clear up its somewhat confusing array of alphabet naming for the VAIO lineup (VAIO E, VAIO T, VAIO F, VAIO S…) Sony is refreshing and then rebranding its budget lineup, formerly known as the VAIO E, to simply just the VAIO Fit. There will be a VAIO Fit 14E and Fit […]
HP is giving their ProBook budget friendly business lineup of notebooks a makeover this summer by making them slimmer and lighter just in time for the beach season (36% thinner and 18% lighter than the previous year to be precise). But that’s not all, they’ll also be more muscular with newer and faster Intel and […]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 Review June 16, 2011
- HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition Review May 21, 2012
- HP Pavilion dm4x Review December 18, 2011
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 First Thoughts (pics, video) May 17, 2012
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review April 24, 2012
- Dell Inspiron 3542, Reviewing The Value Powerhouse November 8, 2014
- ASUS X550CA Review, Combination of Style and Economy October 23, 2014
- ASUS VivoBook Q301LA Review, The Affordable TouchScreen Experience October 18, 2014
- New Dell Inspiron 15 3531 Laptop for $224.99 and Lower After Coupon June 25, 2014
- HP Announces New ENVY 15-K000 and ENVY 17-K000 at Computex 2014 June 4, 2014
- Asus Vivobook: after several months with this laptop, im happy wi...
- db333: Does this actually have 2 USB 3.0 ports (just not ...
- Asterisk Setup Ubuntu: Hey there, I think your website might be having br...
- Emmanuel: My name is Emmanuel and i write for a living. This...
- Michael: Exceptional review it was worth reading thank you....