Overview Until recently the tablet market has been dominated by high end Apple iPads, but $500 is still a lot of money for a tablet. On the other end of the tablet market are more cost conscious tablets that have the trade-offs needed to hit the price point. What’s a tablet buyer to do? Google […]
Overview You’ve just acquired a new ThinkPad laptop and have an external LCD monitor or several you’d like to connect to your ThinkPad. The new Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter gives its buyers the ability to hook those monitors (up to six) to their ThinkPad via USB 3.0 with relative ease and is […]
The Sony VAIO S 13” (VAIO S13) is a 13” ultra mobile notebook released in Spring of 2012. The VAIO S13 comes with the latest Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 and i7 CPUs for top mobile performance. The S13 offers buyers a wide range of configuration options, ranging from the sparsely equipped base unit, which […]
You’ve just picked up a ThinkPad X1 Carbon. It’s sleek and sexy, the ultimate portable tool really, but when you get to the office, dorm room or home, you’ve got a couple nice big monitors, a Blu-ray drive, a set of speakers that sound much nicer than the X1′s speakers, a mouse/keyboard combo and an […]
Not since the ThinkPad X300 has there been a ThinkPad that’s garnered as much attention as the new ThinkPad X1 Carbon has before it’s release. Internet forum users have been dissecting the minute details of the X1 Carbon for months in anticipation of its release. The X1 Carbon is a new 14” Ultrabook from Lenovo’s […]
The Envy m4 is a new 14” notebook from HP that goes on sale this Fall, just about the time of the Windows 8 release at the end of October. That makes sense as the m4 will come with Windows 8 as the default OS. The m4 is a middle of the road offering. It’s […]
The T series, particularly the 14” model, has always been the super model of the ThinkPad line-up. It gets most of the love and attention. The T430 is the newest version of the 14” T series notebook. The T430 is designed chiefly for large institutional buyers who in turn dispatch them to their employees. Lenovo […]
Just to confuse everyone, HP is calling the new Envy 4t a Sleekbook, not an Ultrabook. That makes some sense as the 4t doesn’t quite hit all the Ultrabook check boxes. While the Envy 4t does have the requisite ULV CPU, it’s not quite as waif thin as an Ultrabook, measuring .78” in height. The […]
Having last year written the X220 review for LaptopReviews.com, writing the X230 review reminds me of watching the sequel to a hit Hollywood action picture. It’s basically the same movie with a few new plot twists. Much of the X230 is carried over from the X220. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. The X220 proved […]
At a year and half old in its present form, it’s hard to think of the MacBook Air as the granddaddy of the Ultrabooks, but that’s what it is. Since the Air’s latest release in late 2010, other notebooks makers have been scrambling to match Apple’s combination of style, portability and usability. All except Dell […]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 Review June 16, 2011
- HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition Review May 21, 2012
- HP Pavilion dm4x Review December 18, 2011
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 First Thoughts (pics, video) May 17, 2012
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review April 24, 2012
- Dell Inspiron 17R on Sale for $435 at Dell Outlet March 12, 2014
- HP 20% off Coupon Code and Free Shipping this Week March 7, 2014
- Asus Touchscreen 1080p Ultrabook $479 Refurbished March 7, 2014
- Lenovo Outlet Coupon for 15% Off all Laptops Coupon This Week March 6, 2014
- Lenovo IdeaTab Miix 2 32GB Tablet $199 at Best Buy March 4, 2014
- allan: this tablet INCLUDES Microsoft Office 2013 Home an...
- Andrew: Thanks allan, I actually didn't realize that, and...
- allan: NOTE this computer; and the similar blue and blac...
- Andrew: Wow, QHD touchscreen and Core i5 Haswell for under...
- allan: read the deal/specs on this little gem http://w...