The Lenovo ThinkPad Edge Twist convertible tablet to notebook PC is on its way to virtual and store shelves October 26th. The ThinkPad Twist, announced today by Lenovo, is a 12.5” Windows 8 convertible tablet to notebook. Think of it as a business version of the IdeaPad Yoga announced a few months ago and demonstrated […]
The Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 is notable for the fact it’s a budget friendly portable gaming laptop, it was released in Spring 2012 with an Nvidia 640M graphics card and since then people have been waiting and hoping to see an upgraded Nvidia 650M graphics card available that Lenovo initially mentioned would act as the GPU. […]
This weekend we posted a written review of the EliteBook 2570p and we’ve just posted a video version of the 2570p review for those that prefer more visuals than text: HP EliteBook 2570p Review Sections included in the video review of the EliteBook 2570p include heat and temperature measurements and a listen in on the […]
The HP EliteBook 2570p is a 12.5” screen portable business laptop built for those that demand a little more durability than your average user. The EliteBook 2570p is constructed of a rigid magnesium-alloy chassis and meets mil-spec standards for durability and ability to withstand extremely adverse conditions. What this means to your average business user […]
A few new details on the upcoming Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 announced this summer have surfaced thanks again to a Chinese forum poster on it168.com (anyone know why numbers in domains are so popular in China?). To refresh, the IdeaPad Y500 is going to be released at the end of October and will break new ground […]
The Lenovo ThinkPad T430 and the ThinkPad Edge E430 14” business laptops are similar in many ways, so what makes the T430 so much more expensive with a starting price of $685 versus $494 for the E430? There of course has to be enough of a difference between these two business laptops to justify the […]
HP has just announced an update to its ProBook 4545s (along with the 4445s and 4446s) with a significant performance boost; however, the look and design still remains the same as last years model. The new laptops are exclusively equipped with an all-new 2012 AMD A-Series accelerated processor along with AMD VISION Pro graphics so […]
HP is adding to its Sleebook lineup with the Pavilion Sleekbook 14 and Sleekbook 15 to be released coinciding with the launch of Windows 8 on October 26th. The Sleekbook 14 will use an AMD APU to power the processor and graphics while the larger sized Sleekbook 15 will use Intel based processors and the […]
After biding their time, Sony has finally released their version of an Ultrabook, the Sony Vaio T. While Sony is not new in the small laptop game (previously having released a VAIO Z, VAIO X, and VAIO P), the Vaio T is the first of its laptops to be marketed as an Ultrabook. While they […]
Ultrabooks are continuing to become more and more mainstream in the laptop market, so it’s no surprise that Dell has added another one to its repertoire by announcing the Latitutde 6430u Ultrabook. The 6430u is built to cater towards the business user and is designed to not only be mobile, but also tough against the […]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 Review June 16, 2011
- HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition Review May 21, 2012
- HP Pavilion dm4x Review December 18, 2011
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 First Thoughts (pics, video) May 17, 2012
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review April 24, 2012
- Acer Aspire V5 TouchScreen Laptop with Intel Core i7 for $599 April 19, 2014
- Acer Aspire V5 Touchscreen Laptop With Intel Core i5 and 15” 1080p Screen for $499 April 14, 2014
- New HP 20% Off Laptop Coupon Code for April 2014 April 8, 2014
- HP $250 Off Laptop Coupon Code for this Week April 1, 2014
- Sony VAIO Flip 14a 1080p Ultrabook for $444 (Refurb) March 29, 2014
- allan: seems like a great deal, but this i7 is NOT a quad...
- Gabe: I’ve got this laptop from the company with Win 7...
- allan: this tablet INCLUDES Microsoft Office 2013 Home an...
- Andrew: Thanks allan, I actually didn't realize that, and...
- allan: NOTE this computer; and the similar blue and blac...