Ultrabooks are continuing to become more and more mainstream in the laptop market, so it’s no surprise that Dell has added another one to its repertoire by announcing the Latitutde 6430u Ultrabook. The 6430u is built to cater towards the business user and is designed to not only be mobile, but also tough against the […]
Panasonic has updated their ToughBook lineup with the latest release of their ToughBook 31, a 13" ruggedized laptop for field workers (e.g. policeman, fireman, outdoor workers, oil rigs). Included in this update is a faster processor, expanded storage, and a more responsive touchscreen. The Toughbook 31 is powered by the new 3rd generation Intel Core […]
Meg Whitman, HP’s CEO, has been a harsh critic of her own company in the design department as of late, stating that they have not "kept up with the innovation." Whitman is clearly referring to Apple’s simple, yet sleek design, which has brought the company unprecedented success. As a result, she has been pushing hard […]
If you’re looking for a simple mainstream laptop for the home and your needs are just to do simple things such as surfing the web, casual games and read and compose email then there’s really no need to spend more than $400. The Asus A53Z is one example of what you can get for a […]
Dell has a nice deal right now on their small business line 15.6” screen Dell Vostro 3560. For $859 you can get the Vostro 3560 with Intel Core i7-3612QM 2.10GHz processor, 6GB RAM, 500GB 7200RPM hard drive with 32GB mSATA, AMD Radeon 7670M graphics, Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen and backlit keyboard. On top […]
If you’re looking for an ultraportable business notebook from Lenovo then the X-series is the place to look, and amongst the X-series the two stand out offerings for serious users are the X230 and X1 Carbon (X1C). The X230 is simply an evolution of a long line of past ThinkPad X notebooks stretching back over […]
Are those 7mm-thick drives looking bulkier ever day? Well, Western Digital (WD) has just announced that it is now producing sampling versions of 5mm-thin (0.2 inch) hard disk drive featuring hybrid technology, which will be showcased during WD’s Investor Day on Sept. 13. WD started shipping 7mm hard drives for thin notebooks (e.g. Ultrabooks) earlier […]
If you’re shopping for a Lenovo ThinkPad or IdeaPad system you might come to wonder what all the currently available specs are for a specific model. Sometimes it’s not easy to find detailed specs such as screen brightness rating or the number of mini PCIe Mini Card slots on a ThinkPad or IdeaPad on the […]
HP has issued some new coupons for the month of September 2012. There are several coupons available, the hottest of which is 30% off Pavilion or ENVY laptops configured $999 or more. Here are the details on each of the new coupons: Use coupon code NB8342 at checkout to get 30% off any HP laptop […]
The IdeaPad Y500 that Lenovo announced last week at the IFA show in Berlin has shown up in the flesh on Chinese website zol.com.cn where a forum user has posted detailed pictures and information for the Y500. NotebookReview.com forum member nyaruko took the time to translate the Chinese post into a helpful slide show with […]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 Review June 16, 2011
- HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition Review May 21, 2012
- HP Pavilion dm4x Review December 18, 2011
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 First Thoughts (pics, video) May 17, 2012
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review April 24, 2012
- HP 20% off Coupon Code and Free Shipping this Week March 7, 2014
- Asus Touchscreen 1080p Ultrabook $479 Refurbished March 7, 2014
- Lenovo Outlet Coupon for 15% Off all Laptops Coupon This Week March 6, 2014
- Lenovo IdeaTab Miix 2 32GB Tablet $199 at Best Buy March 4, 2014
- Staples $100 Off Coupon for Any Laptop $499 or More February 27, 2014
- allan: this tablet INCLUDES Microsoft Office 2013 Home an...
- Andrew: Thanks allan, I actually didn't realize that, and...
- allan: NOTE this computer; and the similar blue and blac...
- Andrew: Wow, QHD touchscreen and Core i5 Haswell for under...
- allan: read the deal/specs on this little gem http://w...