The T series, particularly the 14” model, has always been the super model of the ThinkPad line-up. It gets most of the love and attention. The T430 is the newest version of the 14” T series notebook. The T430 is designed chiefly for large institutional buyers who in turn dispatch them to their employees. Lenovo […]
If you’re in the market to buy the Lenovo ThinkPad X230, which is an excellent choice as a portable laptop and you’re commended on your decision, you might be thinking “hey, why don’t I just get the Tablet version of the X230, it only costs a little extra?” I certainly had that thought cross my […]
The HP Pavilion g6 with the new AMD Trinity processor is the latest addition to HP’s g6 lineup of budget laptops. The g6-2123us model under review features the new AMD Trinity line of A6 processor that were released just this summer of 2012. The idea with the AMD Trinity line, like the previous Llano, is […]
The IdeaPad Y580 is Lenovo’s flagship multimedia notebook featuring a 15.6″ display, 2GB Nvidia GTX 660M graphics card, and the latest Intel quad-core processor. At just south of $1,000 this unit delivers a great value save for one thing – the anemic 1366×768 resolution display. Fortunately Lenovo offers a full HD upgrade (1920×1080) which offers […]
An Ultrabook with a higher-capacity mechanical hard drive? While not strictly following the “Ultrabook” formula set out by Intel (solid-state drives only), the Lenovo Ideapad U310 fits the category as a sleek, thin laptop that you can’t help but to stare at. It’s a simple, clean design that incorporates several newer technologies such as a […]
The 17.3” screen HP dv7t-7000 Quad Edition is the second most popular selling laptop the company offers, right behind the smaller 15.6” screen dv6t-7000. The features between these two notebooks are very similar, but the larger size of the Pavilion dv7t does offer some advantages. For instance, the dv7t comes with a standard 1600 x […]
The July 4th 2012 HP coupons are here and you can get $450 off any performance oriented ENVY laptop and the Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition. Here’s a summary for all of the new HP coupons below: Use coupon code NBHT9534 to get $450 off the purchase of a custom built Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition, Envy […]
Those that are big fans of the ThinkPad series for the build quality, keyboard and ease of upgrades will probably be the first to admit a common weak point across many ThinkPad models – the screen quality tends to be sub par. That’s not always the case though, for certain models such as the ThinkPad […]
The Vizio laptops that have been receiving so much buzz of late are now available via Walmart.com and should be in stores July 2nd. When ordering from the website the availability is indicated as next Monday. The pricing starts at $948 for the 14-inch thin and light model with 14” screen and 3rd Generation Intel […]
Here’s a great deal if you’ve been waiting to get an XPS 13 Ultrabook for cheap. Via Dell Outlet you can use a 20% off coupon code XR0056K7WXQ1TJ to knock the price of the XPS 13 down from an already discounted outlet price and then use the American Express / Twitter Sync offer that gets […]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 Review June 16, 2011
- HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition Review May 21, 2012
- HP Pavilion dm4x Review December 18, 2011
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 First Thoughts (pics, video) May 17, 2012
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review April 24, 2012
- Dell Inspiron 3542, Reviewing The Value Powerhouse November 8, 2014
- ASUS X550CA Review, Combination of Style and Economy October 23, 2014
- ASUS VivoBook Q301LA Review, The Affordable TouchScreen Experience October 18, 2014
- New Dell Inspiron 15 3531 Laptop for $224.99 and Lower After Coupon June 25, 2014
- HP Announces New ENVY 15-K000 and ENVY 17-K000 at Computex 2014 June 4, 2014
- Asus Vivobook: after several months with this laptop, im happy wi...
- db333: Does this actually have 2 USB 3.0 ports (just not ...
- Asterisk Setup Ubuntu: Hey there, I think your website might be having br...
- Emmanuel: My name is Emmanuel and i write for a living. This...
- Michael: Exceptional review it was worth reading thank you....