The HP Folio 13 is the first entry into the Ultrabook market for the biggest PC producing company in the world. Now that HP is again refocused on their commitment to the PC industry new and innovative products like the Folio 13 will determine whether the company stays atop the mountain or falls off.
Riddle me this, what calls itself an Ultrabook but is heavier than an ultraportable? Give up? It’s the HP Folio 13. So I’m no Joker when it comes to making riddles, but to get to the point, the ThinkPad X220 is deemed to be an ultraportable (per Lenovo marketing) and the Folio 13 is an […]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 Review June 16, 2011
- HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition Review May 21, 2012
- HP Pavilion dm4x Review December 18, 2011
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 First Thoughts (pics, video) May 17, 2012
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review April 24, 2012
- Dell Inspiron 3542, Reviewing The Value Powerhouse November 8, 2014
- ASUS X550CA Review, Combination of Style and Economy October 23, 2014
- ASUS VivoBook Q301LA Review, The Affordable TouchScreen Experience October 18, 2014
- New Dell Inspiron 15 3531 Laptop for $224.99 and Lower After Coupon June 25, 2014
- HP Announces New ENVY 15-K000 and ENVY 17-K000 at Computex 2014 June 4, 2014
- db333: Does this actually have 2 USB 3.0 ports (just not ...
- Asterisk Setup Ubuntu: Hey there, I think your website might be having br...
- Emmanuel: My name is Emmanuel and i write for a living. This...
- Michael: Exceptional review it was worth reading thank you....
- Carolina: Were you able to get it cheap again? Carolina...